[Debconf-team] RTC track

Hi all,

Now that tracks/talks are starting to appear on the radar, I'll be happy
to help organise an RTC track.  I would propose reaching out to both the
SIP and XMPP communities on behalf of DebConf, organising maybe half a
day of talks, and then something like the panel discussion that was held
after the main track at FOSDEM.

Although the speakers may come from upstream projects, the focus would
be on solutions that are Free (in every sense) and/or in Debian

Given August is summer holidays and non-DebConf regulars may already be
making holiday plans, I would propose reaching out to them sooner rather
than later.

Regards,

Daniel