Re: [Debconf-team] Bid status meeting

Quoting Moray Allan (moray@sermisy.org):
> We had the bid status meeting earlier, unfortunately with only one
> bid team present.
>
> But if you missed it and want to see the discussion relating to the
> USA bid, you can find the meeting log here:
>
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2013/debconf-team.2013-03-22-17.01.html
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2013/debconf-team.2013-03-22-17.01.log.html

I finished reading the meeting log. Sorry for not being able to
attend.

Of course, it's sad the the venezuelan bid missed the meeting : indeed
timezone stuff is always tricky..:)

Still, after reading bith bids wiki pages, I came to the conclusion
that, unless the venezuelan team do not feel they're ready fo it, the
decision meeting can happen in the next 1-2 weeks.