Re: [Debconf-team] Call for volunteers to join DebConf Committee

Hi Moray,

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Moray Allan <moray@debian.org> wrote:

> Qualifications: It would be helpful if candidates have attended
> DebConf previously, and hope to attend DebConf14 in 2014.

While I definitely don't have time for daily DebConf work, I have
attended almost all editions since DC5 (only missed DC10), and I care
deeply about DebConf. I think the Committee has a very important role
in a successful Debconf. Having been around for many years, and having
been at some point quite active in DC-team, to the point of being one
of the main organisers of DC8, I would like to be a candidate for the
Committee.

--
Martín Ferrari