Re: [Debconf-team] 2013-02-28 IRC DebConf meeting minutes

On 13136 March 1977, Didier Raboud wrote:

> This has now happenned; the minutes are available there:
> 	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130228#Minutes

* Ganneff
    to organise hacking fest in Fulda.

Well, yes. Rough Plan would be to get all of

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Registration

into Penta. Plus a server move. Plus whatever comes up until then.
Plus "Whoever is there gets up with lotsa penta knowledge, so can deal
with requests during DebConf time". (And later on help with movement
away from it).

Needed: Me plus one or two more people.

Weekend:  Either 9/10 or 16/17 of March.

Any volunteers?

(Alternatively someone finds enough time between now and then at home
and does that patching, penta is in git, and we skip this. Im fine with
that too.).

--
bye, Joerg
It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but