Re: [Debconf-team] Next DebConf13 team meeting poll

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 09:17:27PM +0100, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> Hi,
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 08:44:14PM +0100, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> > Please answer the poll below for the next team meeting regarding
> > DebConf13.
> > http://doodle.com/dqcexbvvt5rzf4wp

> Next team meeting will on Thursday 28th February 2013 20:00 UTC.

Thanks for handling the scheduling, Raphaël.

FWIW, I personally find it impossible to keep track of meetings like this
unless they're on my calendar; so I thought it would be useful to put
together a public ical feed that other people can also use to keep track:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/m64tkgkfioa8jqqbcs77l7shqo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

(done in google calendar for now because it's easy for me to manage, but I'd
also be happy for this to be maintained in the debconf-data svn repo)