Re: [Debconf-team] Online rooms booking systems

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

>On Montag, 28. Januar 2013, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
>> * People should be able to select their room mates.
>
>IMO this is wrong/impractial: it would be nice to have if people are
>able to
>select their room mates. And we try to. But its not a should or must.

Could you elaborate?  Aren't we talking about adults who make decisions for themselves, particularly about things like where they sleep, and the more choices and freedoms that are taken away from them due to prices or beaurocracy, the more people will exercise their last remaining choice, not to come at all?