Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 14 bid for Portland, OR, US

On 2013-01-27 21:20, Steve Langasek wrote:

Aha, it's good to hear that the bid is still going.

I know the bid process for this year is generally behind schedule. Can the
DebConf team please provide a deadline for completion of
<https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList> for Portland to be
considered?

I would hope that you have most of the information by now, but I appreciate that it takes more than 5 minutes to fill in the checklist, and that we never really announced a deadline for bids to complete it this time round. (The last few years it was 1 January.) It would be much better if your proposals were online in time for people to have an initial read before the next DebConf team meeting on 11 February, when we might think about setting a timeline for the next stage of the process. To enable that, could you fill in the wiki page by Thursday 7 February (= before Friday)?

--
Moray