Re: [Debconf-team] calendar clash

Hi Thorsten, and thanks for your feedback.

Le lundi, 28 janvier 2013 18.08:16, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> Do not clash with FrOSCon, please!
>
> FrOSCon is 17./18.08. this year.

The weeks of availability for the chosen venue in summer 2013 were known to
the DebConf team since February 2012 and, as the blogpost says, we have
decided to sign with the venue for the second week only (hopefully "for now").

As the venue is not available after the 18. and we want to keep the 4-11.
August week as possible DebCamp if money availability allows, I am afraid that
it's not possible to move the DebConf13 dates anymore.

Cheers,

OdyX