Re: [Debconf-team] Suggestion for Professional / Corporate attendance Fee

On 2013-01-24 18:05, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
I think doing the calculation as we are doing now is great to be sure we are doing the right thing. Then if people prefer to have a single "conference participation" fee, I'm sure we help there. We could imagine publicising various use cases (as in the examples section on the wiki "Prices" page) and
people could then just "buy" the "professional fee with standard+
hosting" if that makes their lives easier.

(To clarify, I wasn't talking about combining the professional registration fee with anything, but about a single hosting charge vs. splitting out food and accommodation. If we make the food charge optional, some people might then have a duty to pay it themselves, where the single combined charge would be within limits since the hosting part will not be that high cost compared to a hotel. And no, letting them get an invoice that hides this afterwards wouldn't change things.)

--
Moray