Re: [Debconf-team] Suggestion for Professional / Corporate attendance Fee

On 24.01.2013 17:59, Moray Allan wrote:
On 2013-01-24 09:36, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:

I think we should add also category for 2 beds, for the couples.

Probably, though it's not 100% clear that couples should get higher
priority on small rooms than others.  (Some others have different
reasons to strongly prefer small rooms.)

Not as priority, but I think there will be more demand for such rooms (and BTW we could sell to higher prices).

ciao
	cate