Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp Accomodation - Bed selling and professional fee

On 01/23/2013 08:08 PM, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:07:17PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
>> By this I mean that if you register as a professional attendee (and pay
>> the fee) you also have to pay for food and accomodation for those days
>> you actually want sleep and/or eat at Le Camp. One should not be able to
>> register as professional and take sponsored food and/or accomodation.
>> Because otherwise the idea of separating the professional fee into a
>> conference fee (per conference) and a food and accomodation fee (per
>> day) would mean that the overall price would be much lower than in
>> previous years.
>
> It might make it harder for corporate attendees to get reimbursed for
> the full price, though, if it's split.

I don't think so. Usually conference fee and food/accommodation are
split (and many time by two different organisations).

OTOH food and accommodation could be merged in one bill (as full board
room), because our fee are high (checking the usual reimbursement limits
for food on many companies).

ciao
	cate