Re: [Debconf-team] Venezuelan for Debconf 14 (wiki down?)

On 16/01/13 22:33, Hector Colina wrote:
> Hi
>
> The Venezuelan Team proposes Puerto La Cruz as a city for Debconf 14
>
> The debconf wiki [a] has a initial proposals and we're working to improve it
>
> Best regards
>
> [a] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/PuertoLaCruz

Venezuela must be a popular choice, I think everybody has clicked your
link at the same time and now I can't access it:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "Revision::fetchFromConds". Database returned error
"1054: Unknown column 'rev_sha1' in 'field list' (localhost)".