Re: [Debconf-team] Cleaning at Le Camp

Hi,
On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 12:08:01AM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
> Do we have any numbers on this?  Can someone at least quote a
> commercial Swiss price for contract cleaning?

I got a quote from a local cleaning company. They would bill us CHF 45
per person per hour without the cleaning material. This price will apply
if we give them everything they need to clean. This will be CHF 48 per
hour per person if they need to bring the material.

So one person for 7 days with 8 hours a day (7*8*48) is CHF 2688.

Cheers,
Raphaël