Re: [Debconf-team] Decisions about Le Camp

Hi Gaudenz,

I understand your comments below and the meeting is the place for
debating them - however, if there is to be a decision, are we still
waiting for a final answer from Canton Neuchatel?

It would seem foolish to sign a contract before we maximise any
funding from the local tourism/economic development budget.

If they have not given an answer, then maybe the meeting should be
pushed back a week.

Regards,

Daniel