[Debconf-team] communication/status update for venues

I informed the people in Interlaken at various venues (e.g. the hostel,
the meeting venue) that we would aim for a decision by the end of
November.  I believe similar communications were made with Le Camp.

I would propose giving them an update about our fundraising and asking
them to continue holding provisional reservations over the Christmas period:

"We previously aimed to make a decision by 30 November.

At the moment, we have succeeded in receiving pledges of about 70k CHF
from various sponsors, including commitments from some very well known
companies like Google, this is about 50% of our minimum budget.

However,

a) we would like to raise at least 120k CHF before we commit to any
contract that may give rise to cancellation costs

b) we are still waiting for responses from the local tourism/economic
development agencies in your region, and if one of the regions we are
investigating offers a substantially higher subsidy than any other, that
could impact our budget

I would therefore like to ask if you can continue to hold a provisional
reservation for us until mid-February, when we will hopefully have a
more complete view of our budget.

Furthermore, I would like to ask you to reflect on any possible
opportunities to help complete our budget with sponsorship or commercial
partnerships involving other local businesses, like-minded non-profit
organisations or the cantonal finance authorities."