Re: [Debconf-team] my "final" analysis of budget before today's meeting

On Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, Richard Darst wrote:
> There are all sorts of predictions for the amount of money we will
> get, with most centered on 150% to 200% of DC12 amount (90 -- 120
> kCHF).

comparing sponsorship for "Nicaragua" with "Switzerland" is just not useful.

Switzerland is an interesting area for at least many german and french
companies (+ a whole lot of others), while Nicaragua, sorry, has no economic
importance at all.

We already have 40k *now*...