Re: [Debconf-team] Website restyle

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:50:56AM -0700, Allison Randal wrote:
> I've checked in a restyle on the dc13 website. Just theme changes so
> far, no content changes. I went for a red & white theme, inspired by the
> logo. All contributions or changes gladly welcomed. :)

I (and somebody I talked to about Debconf13 today) noticed that the
schedule link is 404.  Of course we don't have a schedule or CfP yet,
but I think it would look better if there are no dead links but a
"coming soon" page instead.

Just posting this here, I guess this was already an issue before the
restyle.

Michael