Re: [Debconf-team] definitly missing, I think...

On 2012-10-29 00:02, Holger Levsen wrote:
whats been definitly missing in my mails, I think, is why now I think we can get that much sponsorship as we will need (though it was partly on IRC).
Simply said: I expect that the real answer is in sponsors-table in
git now or
will be RSN.

You've got significant promises of cash already? Great, I look forward to seeing them. Successfully raising actual money from new sponsors will show we can be more optimistic than currently when we only have lists of organisations that might potentially help, so please add them there son.

--
Moray