[Debconf-team] Sportferienressort Fiesch

Hi

I just had a phone call with "Sportferienressort Fiesch"[1]. They are
interested to host us. The still have several weeks free during Juli to
October 2013. As this is a lot bigger than Le Camp we would not rent the
whole resort but one or more buildings there. They suggest building
"Pavillon 5: Aegina". This building has 256 beds.

Their list prices for this building:

- Full board: 50 CHF per person
- Half board: 43 CHF per person

The building has two bigger rooms (108m² and 50m²) and two smaller rooms
of 43m² each. Internet is available via ADSL. If we want to install our
own (sponsored) connection we would have to discuss the possibility with
their technical staff.

Food would be served in their cafeteria. The village is about 10 minutes
per foot and has several hotels and restaurants of different categories.

The "Ferienressort" is around 3 1/2h by train from Geneva Airport (one
change in Brig) and 3 1/4h from Zurich Airport (one change in Brig and
sometimes a change in Bern). Both airports and the "Ferienressort" have
their own train stations. So no additional transfers are necessary.

If we want to further persue this option we should visit them to discuss
the details and see the building. I can arrange a meeting if there is
interest.

Gaudenz

[1] http://www.sport-ferienresort.ch
--