Subject: AW: planning questions
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:40:42 +0200
From:
Dear Daniel

Thanks for your e-mail.

Our answers have a look on your e-mail below I have written in RED.

Best regards / Herzliche Grüsse

How easy is it for handicapped people to move about the town? The Public
transport busses are all carries wheelchairs

  (public transport carries wheelchairs in Interlaken?)

Is the venue ready for handicapped people?  Wheelchairs, blind people,
deaf people, etc.  What people is it not good for?

In the parc there are three wheelchairs.

The website zugangsmonitor.ch from PROCAP has checked our Parc and was
very happy with the infrastructure.

http://www.zugangsmonitor.ch/Veranstaltungsort-suchen.89.0.html?&L=0&view=institute_detail&institute_uid=3453&tx_nmzugangsmonitor_handicap=1

Access to all areas with ramps and/or elevators?

We have for all rooms on 1st floor or higher there are elevators.

Are there staff with experience handling handicapped people?

We don't have extra staff for the handling with handicapped people.

Are blueprints with exact room dimensions available to us (to be kept
confidential)?

Have a look on the attachment

What kind of audio equipment is already present at the auditoriums?

There are no fix audio equipment. We've two movable audio racks.

Wireless or stationary mics?

   - clip-on kind of mics or cary in your hand mics?

There are two headset mics and also two hand mics. The headset mics
aren't inclusive on the audio systems.

   - How many of them?

Can 24x7 opening be possible?  Less than 50 people on-site between
midnight - 9am.

This is not a problem at all. We've just have a extra charge for events
during the night.

What kind of security will be there?

We don't have a security. One of us (Employer from the Parc) is
everytime somebody in the house during a event.

Some extra security the operator have to pay separated.

Are there any limitations regarding the consumptions of food / alcohol?

Where do these limitations apply?

There aren't limits, but what this questions mean? We don't like a
drinking bout...

Is the area already wired with regular network infrastructure (ethernet
cables, data sockets)?

The most things are in the house

How much work does it imply to cover the area with wireless links?  Is
wireless already installed?  Has a previous conference deployed wifi?

The area is huge. It's depend of which area you want cover with
wireless. Just in the event centre there is not a big problem.

Is there a room where we can install servers and leave valuable
equipment during the conference?  (preferably an air-conditioned room)

Yes that is no problem