[Debconf-team] debconf15

Hi,
My motivation invalving with debconf in general is that
i intend to propose for debconf15 Thessaloniki-Chalkidiki.
The reason i put Chalkidiki also in my proposal is that as i
noticed watching your meetings that a debconf event needs
about 400-500 beds/rooms plus that the conference halls
must be close to the main bulding where all guests will
live.
Thus, by gathering infos i realised that theres not shuch
big hotel/camp nearby in my own city which is a real big city
(about 1.5 million residents).
Well, there is a big 2buildings hotel very close to Thessaloniki
which accomplish all needs for that big event.
The hotel i'm talking about is Porto-Karras at Marmaras-Chalkidiki.
This is my first *note* about Greek candidacy for debconf15.
I indent to cather more informations to send you.
I also wait for your instructions to guide me to all this.

thanks in advance
cheers
gnugr