Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp contract, 2012-09-27

Hi there!

On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:32:25 +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> writes:
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:29:18 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> until when wants Le Camp us to sign the contract?
>>
>> Sorry, I missed this question.
>>
>> I actually do not know: from my understanding they wanted us to sign it
>> ASAP, but then I have not had any contact since the last contract they
>> send me.
>>
>> I should admit that I have lost track of what is OK and what is not: if
>> someone has comments, can she/he reply to this email, so I can go back
>> to Le Camp and fix what is needed?  If we have a clear list, I will go
>> there in person, so we will end this email ping-pong.
>
> I think we all lost a bit track of the current status. For my part I was
> still waiting for the latest contract proposal to be commited to SVN and
> maybe roughly translated to english. The version in SVN is still from
> August. Is this the latest proposal?

No, I committed the 2012-09-27 version (with English translation) when I
started this thread, see:

  <mid:87y5jupnuf.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120928.081240.074fe50d.en.html>

Given that it was previously asked so, I moved the contract to the
public repository, see:

  <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data?view=revision&revision=3732>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca