Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf team meeting schedule

Hi

This is a reminder. Please fill out the doodle poll to find a suitable
time and day of week for the regular team meetings. Up till now (the
deadline passed yesterday) only 8 people have filled out the poll. Some
of the regular team members are still missing. So I'm postponing the
decision until Wednesday 1200 UTC.

Gaudenz