Re: [Debconf-team] Status on Brandts Hotel

On Jun 29, 2012 7:48 PM, "Holger Levsen" <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> Querido Don Leito,
>
> muchas gracias for the hotel status update!
>
> On Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > The difference in costs is ~USD2400 more for switching to Seminole.
>
> I think this is annoying but bearable.

agreed.  see last budget thing in irc... (search "surplus" our "net") but let's try to cut costs wherever we can.  we are deep into the dc11 surplus.  maybe negotiate flexibility?

10k or 5k more would require thought...

locals, remember, stuff going wrong is very normal, but not knowing what is going on leads to the problems.  this update is good@