[Debconf-team] Current/live balance sheet

Hi,

The accounting team has gone and updated all of our records, and the
following file is accurate as of what we know now (all FFIS stuff, all
ISIC stuff):

  http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/accounting-balances.txt

It should be kept up to date in real time (updated every hour + when I
svn up on my computer).

This is only as good as our records: when you spend money, or know of
other transactions, let us know, and we'll keep it up to date!

- Richard