Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteers coordination

Hi René,

On Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012, René Mayorga wrote:
> I've created a wiki page[1] to coordinate the efforts from all the
> volunteers, so far I only listed 3 tasks there, but there are more tasks
> that will need some human power that are not listed, so if you know more
> tasks please add those to the list.

cool!

I think wiki/DebConf12/ToDo has a lot more tasks :) Also updating that page is
one... ;)

Writing meeting minutes (logs available at http://meetbot.debian.net) is
another way to help, as it reminds us, to do what needs to be done. And going
through those minutes/logs, and making sure people do the things they said
they would do.

And doing those things which are needed ad-hoc (or not) but which were
forgotten to be properly planned.

cheers,
	Holger