[Debconf-team] End of confirmation period

At the end of the (re)(re)confirmation period, we need to make sure that
our numbers become a bit more stable.

Gunnar will hopefully have time to do this, though it might be good if
someone could volunteer to be a backup penta-locker-down.

I think the lockdown normally includes:

- Stop people changing dates themselves.  What we most want is to
prevent people with accommodation from expanding their dates directly in
Penta, as from now on we usually start having a forked copy of the data
used directly by room allocation people etc.

- Downgrade sponsorship and accommodation fields for anyone who hasn't
confirmed.  This is so that we can leave the confirm option open, but
stop the number of sponsored+confirmed people from increasing, and stop
the number of accommodation+confirmed people from increasing without the
right people knowing about it.

Richard may know more (and the 'without noticing' bits are slightly less
of an issue if his daily diff script goes to the right people, but
requiring team intervention probably makes sense so close to DebConf).

--
Moray