Re: [Debconf-team] Estimated numbers for t-shirts

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 09:10 -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:

> That's an option, but we won't have those shirts until late
> DebCamp/first day of DebConf.

That would be fine.  The shirts for identifiability are more useful
during the main DebConf week, and we wouldn't want to start selling
extra attendee ones until then the main week.

Though it still seems we ought to be able to sort something out to make
payments from overseas or transfer a loan to xamanu -- not just for this
expense.

--
Moray