Re: [Debconf-team] Estimated numbers for t-shirts

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Leandro Gómez dijo [Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 08:53:51AM -0600]:
>> (...SNIP...)
>> > Ideally we might control for point 1 by comparing some example shirts
>> > from the supplier with previous years' ones, though I suspect that's
>> > now impractical in the required schedule.  What some suppliers call S
>> > might be M from another supplier, etc. -- and for the women's sizes,
>>
>> We won't get women's sizes this year, unfortunately.
>> (...)
>
> So, should we mail everybody who selected a female shirt size asking
> them to select the _right_ male shirt size?

At least in the US t-shirt sizes are considered Unisex (No distinction
between male and female sizing)..  About the only variation, is
"youth" sizing.

I would suggest that when allowing folks to pick what size they need,
to provide a link to a chart of dimensions, as this can vary from
vendor to vendor, and country to country.