Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 transaction list

Michael,

Could I please get this list as soon as possible?  There is an active
thread about Debian support of DC12, and being able to say for sure
the surpluses from last year would help me to be able to state our
current status authoritatively.  So, if I could get it by tonight, I
could reply to that tonight.

Thank you,

- Richard