Re: [Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship team

Hi,

On Wed, 30 May 2012 09:44:43 +0200, Luca Capello wrote
> Hi there!
>
> On Mon, 28 May 2012 23:13:34 +0200, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> > We are creating the travel sponsorship team and we are looking for
> > volunteers.
>
> Here I am.
>
> > If you want to be part of this team, plasee add yourself in the
> > wikipage [0] or reply this email and pick a prefered date/hour on this
> > doodle poll [1]
> [...]
> > [0] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Teams
> > [1] http://www.doodle.com/7gasmbpvb3exc8k5
>
> I added myself on both pages, but given that some dates have already
> expired, I am wondering if I missed something.

You probably added yourself to the "Sponsorship, advertising, brochures and
all other related issues" team. It's always confusing. In DC9 we used
"sponsorship acquisition" and "sponsorship allocation" teams. In DC10 we
started to use the term "Bursary", which had the "Travel sponsorship team" as
a sort of sub-team of it. Since DC11 the wiki says "Travel bursaries" team.
So, you may want to put your name there instead.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org