[Debconf-team] 220 EUR travel sponsorship transaction disappeared from FFIS

Hi,

While reconciling accounts, I noticed a 220 EUR travel sponsorship
payment disappeared from FFIS.  It was originally for 2011/09/02

It *could* be that I added this by mistake, and it was never really
there.  I am not so sure about this, since I would have caught it when
I checked total balances in FFIS.

So, I just thought I'd check and see if anyone may have asked this be
removed, or reclassified to something else like the Debian earmark.
Or vaporized with a little ray gun, or something like that...

I just thought I'd check before removing it from the ledger, since
this is sort of weird to happen.

Thanks,

- Richard