Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship deadline

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 01:46:05PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> * All of the 8 people who have accom="Please select one"
> * The (non-overlapping) 3 people who have "Please select one" for participant_category
> * The one person who has "professional registration" and "I will arrange my own"

> * The 18+5 people who have "regular DebConf accomodation" but requested
> * basic without accomodation
>   (quite probably, will be just asking, as those last 18+5 might be locals)

Or they might be people who want to have accomodation in the main location
for DebConf but want to pay their own way?  And have not marked themselves
as 'Professional registration' because they're employees of a company that's
already a silver sponsor, so it doesn't make sense for them to (as
individuals) agree to pay extra but it also doesn't make sense for them to
take sponsored accomodation?

Just sayin'. ;)