Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12: Final venue decision

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 01:13:26 -0600, Victor Martinez <vicm3@blografia.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > * I just made a simple map (image) so you can get some ideas about
> > distance and mobility: http://i.imgur.com/qQ9qJ.png (taken from
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=12.133&lon=-86.27313&zoom=15&layers=M )
> > * We are still working on the arguments in favor and against both
>
> Two questions, on the map, the "no walking area" refers to? there are

I wondered about that too.

> no walkways for pedestrians? and on the VenueMatrix, why no smoking is
> a con?

I guess it depends on the question if no smoking just means no smoking
inside the building or no smoking on the whole campus even outside. The
former is probably expected while the latter might understandably
alienate some smokers. We want to be inclusive to everyone, don't we?
;-)

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.