Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: SPI and DebConf11

We had another inquiry about this at registration@debconf.org
I saw that the donation fields are now labeled "DebConf12" but the
header is still "DebConf11".  Having this still saying DebConf11 could
bar people from donating.

It would be great if somebody could change this.
Thank you.
Felix