Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] Sponsorship brochure for dc12

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:00:22 -0600
Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>wrote:
>
> > Hi Leandro,
> >

> Hey!
>

> > On Montag, 27. Februar 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > > ...and here is the beta pdf version of the sponsorship-brochure_en -
> > thank
> > > you lilix! ;)
> >
> > this looks awesome, already!
> >
> > I've just renamed the pdf+svg files in svg into what I believe is a better
> > order. (ie, yes, we should explain what Debian is, somewhere at the end :)
> >
> > On 2_page-what-is-debconf.pdf I would suggest to change the order as well,
> > first DebCamp, then DebianDay, then DebConf.
> >

> Great! I'll make the changes and generate the new brochure_en.pdf file.
> Should we go ahead and make a Spanish version of this as well? Norman?

We already have one in spanish, not so cool as the english one, if you want I can work in this today. Translate the svg into spanish and add some local info of the odt file we have in svn  :)

Regards,

--
Norman García <norman@riseup.net>