Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf12 website design

-=| Leandro Gómez, 02.02.2012 23:31:40 -0600 |=-
> 2012/2/2 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>
> > After some feedback from both local and global team, we have now
> > a final proposal/mockup for the website. Please take a look at:
> >
> Sorry for the confusion. The actual link is over here:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/4WJle.png

It is great!

Two notes:

 * there is a spelling mistake in the sponsor section titles ("Steal"
   should be "Steel")
 * what happens with the logo layout if there are three gold sponsors
   but only one platinum?

I think the design may be implemented as it is now (with the spelling
fixed), and the sponsor logo layout can be addressed when the real
logos start to fill that space. It's about time to have a real
debconf12.debconf.org website.

Great work!