[Debconf-team] frab workshop + lightning talk tomorrow at 29c3

Hi,

tomorrow at 14:25 localtime there will be a lightning talk about the 29c3 frab
usage and after that at 16:00 there will be a frab workshop in Halle 13.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/VOC_-_Conference_recording

I've just talked to some ohm2013.org organizers who also use frab and who will
hopefully also attend.

And there has been the idea (or should I say "plan") to merge the current 29c3
branch into master...

If you want to subscribe to the frab mailinglist, send any mail to
frab@librelist.com

cheers,
	Holger