Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:25:23 +0000, Moray Allan wrote:

> On 2012-11-30 18:59, Ian Jackson wrote:

> >I have also heard disturbing suggestions[1] that members of DC13
> >local team have threatened to quit if they don't get their way on
> >selection of Le Camp as the site.

> [..] if it had not been that some locals made explicit threats to
> resign, and others made more indirect statements about how they
> would lack motivation to work if we forced a different venue.

I find it quite irritating and disturbing that it's called "threats"
when some people explain honestly and transparently in advance "I'm
happy to work under cirumcstances foo but not under cirumstances bar"
(instead of just showing the finger and letting others pick up the
pieces after the fact).

gregor

   `-   NP: Johnny Cash: Wayfaring Stranger