Re: [Debconf-team] A better budget analysis

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 04:25:10PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > If I understood right, the 32 sleeping bed dorm is:
> > http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_027_Sm.jpg.61
> > .html
>
> yes
>
> > > the rest are regular rooms with beds. (though I agree people who pay
> > > should get a 2 or 4 people room, if they want to.)
> >
> > And what you call "regular rooms with beds" are like:
> > http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_023_Sm.jpg.57
> > .html
> >
> > With 12 places in bunk beds ?
>
> yes, there are 2 rooms like this, iirc. (and I didnt suggest to put coorp/prof
> attendees in these big rooms, those should go in 2-4 people rooms - unless
> they _like_ bigger rooms :)

The number of room per size, thanks to Cate, is at:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/LeCamp/Rooms

We have:

Normal rooms (49 people)
- 4  individual rooms
- 22 twin bed rooms
- 1  triple room

Big rooms (68 people)
- 10 4-beds room
- 2  5-beds room
- 3  6-beds room

Huge rooms (207 people)
- 6  8-beds room
- 2 12-beds room (http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_023_Sm.jpg.57)
- 1 13-beds room
- 2 14-beds room
- 1 16-beds room
- 1 20-beds room
- 1 26-beds room
- 1 32 beds room (http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_023_Sm.jpg.57)

So the normal rooms would go mostly to corporate/sponsor, big rooms are the
only ones who could serve be for upgrade fee and everybody else (sponsored)
go to the huge rooms list.

Ana