Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 1-3: irc meeting(s) on the internet

On 29/10/12 14:10, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, Moray Allan wrote:
>> The problem is anyway not to answer "Le Camp vs. Interlaken".  It has
>> not yet been shown that either of these options will work with
>> acceptable risks,
>
> IMO it has for Le Camp.

There seem to be a lot of people - Moray and myself included, if you
look at this email thread alone - who do not yet have enough information
to share your optimism

I've read your emails carefully, and I simply don't see `proof'.  I see
more flexibility from Le Camp (but Interlaken is still more flexible)
and as Moray rightly commented, both of them are still expensive (and
I've never suggested it would not be).