Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 1-3: irc meeting(s) on the internet

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:10:37PM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:

> Only if it is shown that both options would work equally well for
> Debian in budget/risks/etc. is it relevant to ask which is nicer.

I have choosen the term "nice" more or less as a sign of optimism in
contrast of some very sad messages here and Holgers report sounded to me
like "yes, it is possible" in Le Camp.  My reference to his Interlaken
visit was just because he has at least visited a single alternative.  I
agree that we need to check all the budget/risk/etc but Holger's
detailed mails based on face to face meetings shed some way better light
on the issue than mails on this list did the last couple of weeks.

Kind regards and thanks again to Holger for all his traveling and other
efforts

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de