Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes meeting with Le Camp, Thursday 25-10-2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 05:17:07PM +0200, Michele Cane wrote:

> * Optic fibre investment (100k CHF).

Thinking about this... part of the reason it costs so much to us is to
recover this investment.  If we could have a workable, but not
super-fast, net connection, and 95 kCHF cheaper, we would do it,
wouldn't we?

> == Answers to our questions ==

There's probably no need to go through answering each of these,
but... it seems infeasible to ensure we have enough money by when they
want it signed.  And unable to reduce costs in the way an event like
DebConf works.  So... I guess the question of the BSP is "is there any
way to avoid having to decline Le Camp?  Any ideas for how to save the
Le Camp option by then?

- Richard