Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 fundraising page

On 22/10/12 13:19, Raphael Walther wrote:
> Hi everyone !
> Le lundi 22 octobre 2012 à 12:37 +0200, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
>>

>> I've added a fundraising wiki page:
>>
>>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Fundraising
>>
>> I've added the links I found for Interlaken and also the link supplied
>> by Raphael.
>>
>> Does anyone have links for the Swiss foundations that have been mentioned?
>
> I think there is already a list of potential sponsors in a private SVN
> repository called debconf-team but I don't have the right to use it at
> the moment. I have just requested an access to the private repository.

I agree that individual sponsor contact details should not go on the
public wiki

However, I think it is reasonable to use the wiki for
a) planning the fundraising,
b) ideas to help people think of sponsors,
c) listing possible contacts with official agencies,
d) allocating things to individuals (e.g. to put your name next to the
Neuchatel link)