Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 sponsorship brochure: last details

Hi everyone,

I had an interesting conversation with somebody from "Trois-lacs et
Jura" [1] which is the tourist office responsible for Vaumarcus.

She told me it may be possible to get support from them because our
event has an international impact. I mean people from abroad will
discover the region. She told me that I should quickly adresse a
request.

Regarding the private sponsor she said that we are late because the
marketing budget 2013 are closing.

Le jeudi 18 octobre 2012 à 13:35 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> Le jeudi, 18 octobre 2012 09.15:51, Luca Capello a écrit :
> My personal opinion is that LeCamp is still the most probable venue and that
> sponsors don't care "that much" about the place. So if we drop "Vaumarcus / Le
> Camp" from the brochure, we should run another logo contest or drop it from
> the brochure.

So, I disagree because there are also local sponsors interested.

[1] http://www.neuchateltourisme.ch/en/home.html

What do I do now ?

Regards,
Raphaël