[Debconf-team] Interlaken / Jungfrau Park quote

I've received a proposal from Jungfrau Park in Interlaken

It has been committed in SVN

svn+ssh://user@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc13/venue-evaluation/interlaken

Initial observations:

- 16 August they have another event, and 17 August they need to work in
the Pegasus room.  We could consider having Debian Day on 16 August at
the Interlaken Kongress (more expensive, but more luxurious) if a
sponsor supports it.

- because of the foyer, they don't usually let multiple groups use the
facility at the same time

- this leaves me feeling that they will not use the other rooms at all
if we don't take all of them

- therefore, getting the best rate (on a `per person' basis) probably
means making DebConf bigger so we actually use all the space (Kids
Camp?), or getting another free software event to run alongside DebConf

- I don't believe we are obliged to use their `glass corridor' for
lunch, but it looks nice, it could also be a good hacklab

- for lunch, their brochure also mentions a free BBQ area (see page 9)