Re: [Debconf-team] Cancelaltion of BSP in Le Camp

Hi Holger,

On Wed, 2012-09-26 at 10:32 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Michale,
>
> On Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, Michele Cane wrote:
> > Since I could not sign the reservation for October 27 in Le Camp
> > I canceled it.
>
> why couldnt you sign? I didnt read anything related to this on the list?!

I asked the reservation to be signed by debian.ch because a did non want
to put my name on it but I had no feedback from the board and the guy
wanted an answer.

> So I can free that weekend in my calendar now...:/

I would say so, unless we decide to do it the same day but in another
place and just go to Le Camp for a visit of a couple of hours.

Cheers

Mike