[Debconf-team] Le Camp contract

Hi all,

last Friday I discussed the contract with Mr. Pianaro.

He will send it to me next week.

The important point:

- The cancellation policy will be based on 160k CHF (the calculation
based on 200 people)
- No shortening possible because they already booked the two weeks
- People spending a full day in Le Camp will have the full board (40 CHF
or 34 CHF meals). On the arrival and leaving day only the consumed meals
will be counted (I already mentioned the prices for each meal)
- All prices are with TVA

As soon as I receive the contract I'll translate it and I will then
propose to take a decision on whether to sign it or not knowing that Le
Camp will not change the major points (food price calculation and bed
prices calculation)

Cheers

Mike