Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 - Final report

Le mercredi, 18 juillet 2012 02.18:25, Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> Quoting Felix Delattre (linux@delattre.de):
> > * Cheese and wine party (anybody else?)
>
> Didier was listed in italics (dunno the meaning). I confirm I can work
> on this and I put my name first as I already wrote a few C&W reports.
> I just need some time and not have to do it while travelling in
> Nicaragua (hello from "La Selva Negra" eco-lodge  above Matagalpa).

Hi Christian,

I have committed the attached draft to the repository. Feel free to amend or
complete my text.

Cheers,

OdyX
\section{Cheese and Wine Party}
\person{Didier Raboud}

For the 8th time, the now-traditional  ``Cheese and Wine party'' has
taken place at the local ``CIPRES''\footnote{Centro para la Promoción,
la Investigación y el Desarollo Rural Social - Centre for Promotion,
Investigation and rural social development.} on the evening of the
second day of the conference, on July 9th.

Though the focus of this party lies in tasting the vast variety of wines
and cheese brought by participants from all over the world, a great
variety of different food and different alcoholic beverages was
available.
The party was enjoyed by hundreds of DebConf attendees, who enjoyed
socializing in the warm evening while tasting smelly (and less smelly)
cheeses and beverages.

This successful party has been orchestred by a team of more than twenty
dedicated ``Cheese Assistants'' under the gentle but tight direction of
Christian 'bubulle' Perrier, our beloved ``Cheese Master'': handling the
logistics of gathering, cooling, transporting, labelling and disposing
the 37 kilograms of cheese and the dozens of bottles and containers of
beverages was quite a challenge and it has once again been handled with
mastery; congratulations!