[Debconf-team] Tracing a DebConf11 transaction

Auditors,

I am trying to trace this DebConf transaction (date, source,
destination, I already know the purpose):

16:26 < Ganneff> there is 3476.78EUR going to one, 2168.07EUR going to
the other. beginning of month 9

I think this money was supposed to go from DebConf to debian.ch, which
lent money to wire to Bosnia for travel reimbursements.  The whole
thing is sort of unclear to me, I haven't been able to get the exact
story (even back then when I asked).  Perhaps Ganneff can shed some
more light now.  I am not too worried about the middle steps, I'm just
wanting to make sure it did come from us.

It was supposed to eventually come from DebConf funds, but I have yet
to be able to find what account the money came from.  (it went to
attendees for travel sponsorship, we don't need to worry about that
end, just what account it came from.)  In order to create an accurate
DebConf11 report, I would like to track all the money down.

Do you think you could check the Debian accounts at various
organizations - mainly FFIS and maybe debian.ch and see if you can see
transactions of these amounts towards the end of 2011 September?  I've
cc'ed debconf-team, but you can reply to me privately to work stuff
out if you'd like.

If you can't find them, I guess we'll have to think harder.

Thank you,

- Richard